A radiant heat system is not actually a heating system, but rather a means of delivering and distributing heat. Piping or tubing is placed under a floor and hot water is circulated through it. Delivering heat via this method, rather than baseboard radiators for instance, allows you to provide comparable heat with lower water temperatures, thereby saving fuel. Above all, radiant heat is a healthy, comfortable heat with no drafts.
Radiant design can be complex so nothing is more important than experience. Advanced Comfort Systems is your radiant heat expert with over 100 radiant heat installations throughout the Hudson Valley. We provide design features that set us apart:
- We use high quality PEX Tubing on our radiant heat systems
- We use only brass fittings and manifolds
- We use balanced lengths of heating pipe to further ensure even heating throughout your living or work area
- We perform heat loss calculations, a crucial step in radiant design that too many contractors will bypass
- We can install radiant heating in new construction, existing structures, and modular homes